When it comes to your home, you want the best of the best. You want a place that is comfortable and inviting, where you can relax and enjoy your time. When it comes to your outdoor space, you want something that is just as fantastic. Artificial grass can make your backyard dreams come true. Here's what you need to know.
What is residential artificial grass?
Residential artificial grass is a type of synthetic grass that is designed to be used in residential settings. It is made to look and feel like natural grass, but is more durable and requires less maintenance. Artificial grass can be used in a variety of settings, including yards, gardens, patios, and decks. It is also a popular choice for roof gardens and balconies.
What are the benefits of residential artificial grass?
There are many benefits to using artificial grass in your home, including:
- Low-maintenance. Artificial grass is much easier to care for than natural grass. It does not need to be mowed, watered, or fertilized.
- Durable. Artificial grass is designed to withstand heavy foot traffic and extreme weather conditions. It will not become damaged by heat, cold, or rain.
- Safe for children. Artificial grass is made from non-toxic materials and is safe for children and pets to play on.
- Low-allergy. Artificial grass does not contain pollen or other allergens that can trigger allergies.
- Pet-friendly. Unlike natural grass, synthetic grass will not be ruined by pet urine. It is also easy to clean up after pets.
- Eco-friendly. Artificial grass is also environmentally friendly as it helps to reduce water usage, which is extremely important in drought-prone areas of the country.
How to choose the right type of artificial grass for your home?
When choosing artificial grass for your home, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Type of grass. There are many different types of artificial grass available on the market. Be sure to choose a type that is designed for residential use.
- Size of the area. The amount of artificial grass you will need will depend on the size of the area you plan to use it in.
- Budget. Artificial grass can be expensive. Be sure to set a budget before you start shopping.
How is residential artificial grass installed?
While residential artificial grass can be installed by a handy homeowner, it is best to leave the installation to the experts. Artificial grass installation is a complex process that requires special tools and skills.
First, the area where the artificial grass will be installed must be prepared. This includes removing any existing grass, weeds, or debris. The ground must then be leveled and compacted. Next, a base material is installed. This helps with drainage and prevents the grass from shifting. Once the base is in place, the artificial grass can be installed. Finally, the area is infilled with sand or rubber to help hold the grass in place.
How do you maintain synthetic grass?
To keep your artificial grass looking its best, it is important to regularly brush it and remove any debris. It is also a good idea to hose it down with water to remove any dirt or dust that has accumulated on the surface.
If you're interested in learning more about residential artificial grass, be sure to visit a synthetic grass dealer today.